This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Accessing the Site and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is correct, current and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with this Site or otherwise, including but not limited to through the use of any interactive features on the Site, is governed by ourPrivacy Notice, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Notice.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) (“Content”), are owned by Landcrafters, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
If we provide social media features with certain Content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features. Without Landcrafters’s express written permission, You must not:
- Modify copies of any Content.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from Content.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or Content available through the Site.
User Generated Content
You retain ownership of User Generated Content (as defined below) submitted to the Site. However, User Generated Content will be considered Content and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and you understand that Landcrafters does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to the User Generated Content. By submitting User Generated Content to Landcrafters, you agree to grant, and shall be deemed to have automatically granted, to Landcrafters an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content for the purpose of operating, promoting and improving the Site and Landcrafters’s services and to develop new ones. You represent and warrant that you have the right, power and authority to grant the foregoing license. You agree that User Generated Content that You submit will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the User Generated Content and grant to Landcrafters all of the license rights granted herein. You agree to release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Landcrafters from any and all claims or liability, whether known or unknown, in connection with the publication, production, processing, distribution or exploitation of Content posted by you, including any claims of infringement of any rights of publicity or rights of privacy. Landcrafters reserves the right to remove User Generated Content without notice.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Landcrafters may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, access, read, preserve and disclose your account information, usage history and submitted Content in order to: (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (b) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights; (c) enforce this Agreement and investigate potential violations thereof; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; (e) respond to your requests for customer service; or (f) protect the rights, property, or personal safety or interests of Landcrafters, other users of the Site (“Users”), or the public.
If you believe that any of the content on the Site infringes your copyright or trademark rights or your rights of publicity, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Landcrafters name and logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Landcrafters or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Landcrafters. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Landcrafters, a Landcrafters employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Landcrafters or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which ismalicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or databaseconnected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,”“pyramid schemes” or other form of solicitation.
- Harvest or otherwise collect or store the name, email address or any other personal or confidential information of any User without such User’s consent, by electronic or other means for any reason, including, without limitation, the purpose of sending unsolicited email.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available any personally-identifiable information of any third party, including but not limited to addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, social security numbers and credit card numbers.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, embarrassing to others, untrue or inaccurate, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that contains images of or information about children or discloses details which could enable a child or his exact location to be identified (without obtaining prior consent from the child’s parent or legal guardian), or in which children are inappropriately dressed or depicted ina submissive or sexually suggestive manner.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of anyContent transmitted through the Site.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Take any action that is contrary to Landcrafters’s public image, goodwill, reputation or mission.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Generated Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS LANDCRAFTERS AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Reliance on Information Posted
The Content presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this Content. Any reliance you place on such Content is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Site may include Content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other Content, other than the Content provided by the Landcrafters, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Landcrafters. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Consent to Electronic Communications
When you visit the Site or send emails to Landcrafters, you are communicating with Landcrafters electronically. You consent to receive communications from Landcrafters electronically. Landcrafters may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the SIte. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Landcrafters provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Changes to the Site
We may update the Content on this Site from time to time, but its Content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Site
All information we collect on this Site is subject to our Privacy Notice. By using the Site, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Notice.
Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain Content, on this Site (the “User Generated Content”).
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us. You must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Congress has enacted a law called the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) which is designed to protect children’s privacy during use of the Internet. Landcrafters does not direct content at, and will not request personally identifying information or content from, anyone under the age of 13. Landcrafters will promptly delete any Personal Information we have collected about a user less than 13 years of age if we become aware that we have collected such Personal Information.
The owner of the Site is based in the state of Florida in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or Content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER LANDCRAFTERS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH LANDCRAFTERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER LANDCRAFTERS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH LANDCRAFTERS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
LANDCRAFTERS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL LANDCRAFTERS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The Site is operated by Landcrafters, Inc. at 700 2nd Ave NW,Largo, FL33770
All notices, feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: email@example.com.